“We can't thank you enough for this donation towards our charity and the vets bills. We have large vets bills on an ongoing basis and every donation is needed in order to support the animals in our care. We are very pleased to receive this cheque...
We are looking for a full-time Legal Assistant in our Residential Property Department to be based at our Newcastle offices.
We are looking for someone dynamic, who works well within a team and has strong secretarial skills. Legal experience is essential and a background in Property is preferable.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficient typing ability including audio typing experience
- A confident and polite telephone manner whilst being comfortable liaising with a wide variety of clients and professionals
- Good numeracy skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage their own time
- A proactive nature
- An ability to work paperless
- Capable of self-motivation and be able to work on their own initiative.
- A high standard of personal organisation
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Filing, organising, scanning, copying and transmission of legal documents
- Preparing and managing correspondence with clients and professionals
- Assisting with billing
- File opening and file closing.
Immediate start. Salary subject to experience.
Apply to Louise.Fenn@nowellmeller.co.uk .