We have recently supported the Masiki initiative which in turn, becomes part of the Cycle of Good helping beneficiaries become suppliers. Each mask purchased helps to pay for a young apprentice in Malawi to learn about tailoring and design and funds charity...
We are very proud to be Lexcel Accredited.
Lexcel is a quality mark for legal practice management standards and was introduced by The Law Society of England and Wales in 1998. It sets the standard for:
- Client care
- Risk management
- People management
- Structure and strategy
- Financial management
- Information management
- File and case management
As part of this accreditation, we are assessed each year, with a full and thorough assessment taking place once every three years.
We recently had our full Lexcel audit - a thorough check on how well we are doing, measured against the Lexcel standard.
We are delighted to say that this went extremely well and that we have received our best ever results.
There were no major non-compliances with the demanding standard and a very small number of minor technical non-compliances. Our assessor was careful to say that none of these had impacted on the quality of care that we gave to our clients. We were told, “This was a great result for a full assessment”.
Here at Nowell Meller, we pride ourselves on our Culture and are thrilled with the feedback from our staff, especially given in such challenging times.
- Everyone was very complimentary about our practice and the way in which everything has been handled during this period
- Everyone said that they valued the information received from the directors, not only formal updates but also informal meetings and events and regular phone calls to see how everyone was doing when isolated at home
- People said that they feel valued and looked after
- People feel that their jobs are safe
- People felt that their Professional Development Reviews added value and were not simply a box-ticking exercise
- Our new starters were very positive about their induction experience in what has been the worst of times
We are extremely proud of this result and on behalf of the whole team at Nowell Meller, we can commit to maintaining these high standards for our clients.