Summary Shareholders, particularly with minority shareholdings, in small to medium companies are well advised to enter into a shareholder agreement. A well drafted shareholder agreement can help create clarity and certainty and reduce the potential for...
Nowell Meller are committed to making our offices Covid19 Secure. We are following the “5 Steps Together” working practice to keep our premises Covid19 Secure as much as we can.
All visitors are requested to:-
1. Arrange an appointment prior to any visit wherever possible. Only those who are required to attend will be admitted into the office.
2. Not visit if you have had Covid19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have generally felt unwell.
3. Not bring any additional unnecessary items. If a handbag or briefcase is necessary, then you will be asked to place your item in a plastic bag which you will take with you when leaving.
4. Please wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable mask for you.
5. Please use our antibacterial hand gels on arrival. Alternatively, we have latex disposable gloves for use.
6. Provide contact details on arrival for track and trace purposes.
7. Please ensure you bring your own pen.
8. Please do not remove your mask until you have left the building and dispose appropriately.
Our staff will follow the above procedures when greeting any visitors and during all appointments.
It will not be possible for our staff to offer you a drink or to allow visitors to use our toilet facilities during their visit, so please do not take offence.
Thank you for co-operating with this policy to ensure our workplace remains safe for our staff and visitors alike.