On the 23 rd March, the government undertook the serious and unprecedented measure of placing the United Kingdom into partial lockdown. This has naturally caused worry and confusion for co-parents across the country, with many wondering whether they can...
We want to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions and following Government advice across all aspects of our work.
CORONA VIRUS COVID-19
Business Continuity Statement for Clients and Contacts
Nowell Meller Solicitors have taken the necessary steps in accordance with NHS and Public Health England to protect our staff, clients and professional contacts.
This will impact on the way in which visitors and clients as well as our professional contacts and suppliers will be treated for the immediate future.
We continue to offer a full range of legal services and will do our utmost to ensure that our clients and contacts are affected as little as possible as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak. However there will need to be some changes to the way in which we usually operate:-
- Some of our work may need to be covered remotely with staff working from home. We have a secure IT system to allow for this.
- Staff will be unable to travel between offices at this time, but will ensure they remain in contact with clients and our professional contacts by telephone, skype and email wherever possible.
- Staff are being requested to cancel all non-essential face to face meetings and networking.
- We are operating a no handshake policy
- We are ensuring our staff remain updated with current Government legislation and guidance and implementing this in our workplace.
- We have a full business continuity plan in place in the event we are required to close any of our offices.
Our policies remain under continual review and updates shared accordingly.
We thank you for your patience and continued support during this time.
Nowell Meller Solicitors