Found a new commercial property to buy and wondering what to take into account before making an offer? If you make an offer on a property, you may assume that everything in relation to the property is in order such as the condition, any work...
"Free help and advice for local people, provided by local volunteers!"
Here at Nowell Meller, we are working closely with Alsager Community Support Centre to provide a free legal advice clinic for the local community to receive advice on both family matters and dispute resolution.
Sarah from our Family team and James from our Dispute Resolution team are working in conjunction with the centre to offer face to face meetings, as well as telephone consultations to share their professional advice to guide those in need in the right direction.
To book an appointment at one of the free advice clinics with either Sarah or James, please call the centre directly on 01270 87660.
Alsager Community Support Centre offer other fantastic services for the local community including:
- Help with shopping, collecting prescriptions, dog walking, or telephone befriending, etc
- Information sheets to download
- School uniform shop – new and pre-loved
- Lost property
- Foodbank and help with the delivery of food shopping
- Signing posting of where to take items for recycling (eg. clothes, furniture, electrical items, books, pet blankets, children’s toys)
- Job search help
- Covid-19 support (eg. accessing NHS services and FAQ)
- Signposting to other sources of help (eg. Age UK, Childline, Samaritans)
- Jigsaw swap
- Plus much more!
Their telephone helpline is manned every day from 9.30am – 12.30pm Monday to Friday on 01270 876605 and Face to face meetings are available on Monday – Friday mornings, 9.30am-12.30pm.