At NM we understand that our society is changing and that people are living longer. This can bring health, finance and other concerns - but this isn't something that the older generation should be thinking about. Whatever your age, there are important documents to put in place to alleviate heartache and stress for you and your families in the future.
We can help with the following :-
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Letters of Administration - where someone has died without leaving a Will
- Court of Protection applications
- Financial matters including IHT planning
- Advice on grants and benefits
- Home visits - we appreciate not everyone can make it to our office so we offer home and hospital appointments
- Free storage - of Wills and other documents
Our team has to deal with some very sensitive issues where clients or family members are ill, have lost a loved one or incapacitated and unable to deal with their own affairs. These are very stressful times and our personal service provides our clients and their families with support and understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email for help and advice
At our Stafford Office - Tel 01785 252377
At our Stoke on Trent office - Tel 01782 813315