The Law relating to residential leasehold properties can be a complex area and needs specialist legal advice. NM's dedicated property team can help with the following :-
- Sale or purchase of leasehold house, flat or maisonette
- Advice and procedure to extend the lease term
- Exercise of a right to buy the freehold
- Issues relating to management of a building / common parts
- Advice on lease covenants and conditions and payment of service charges
If you are buying or selling a leasehold property - you may not appreciate that considerable delay can be caused if solicitors do not obtain the relevant management information packs at an early stage. At NM - we take detailed information at the outset, in order to ensure the relevant information is provided by the seller and the freeholder.
If you would like to receive a conveyancing estimate for any of the services mentioned above then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For our Stafford office please email Jane Matthewman on firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Stoke on Trent office please email Jodie Reece at email@example.com