Tracy works within our Residential Property Team as a Residential Conveyancer and Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She works closely with Director Jane Matthewman and is based at our Stafford office.
Tracy can assist in relation to:
- Residential property transactions - whether selling or buying and whether this is an existing property or a new build;
- Leasehold - this includes advice on acquiring freehold interest, lease extensions or shared ownership schemes;
- Re-mortgage, further advances or transfer of equity - for individuals as well as in relation to matrimonial issues;
- Right to buy transactions - where the firm can sign-post clients who may need independent financial or mortgage advice;
- Help to Buy or Shared Ownership schemes - guiding clients through the maze of conditions and requirements;
- Park Home Transactions - where we can guide clients through the process which is unique to park homes.
Clients : acting for existing clients of the firm, those referred by other professionals or someone calling for the first time; first time buyers getting onto the property ladder; those downsizing or scaling up for growing families; from investors building a property portfolio to residential house builders; the firm represents a cross section of society and as it is included on the majority of lender panels, we can also act for client and lender.
Tracy's approach : Tracy has a down to earth, friendly approachable style. She understands that moving home can be stressful but her aim is always to work closely with clients so they understand the process and know at each stage what is happening. Tracy has a good eye for detail and is client focused.
Accreditations : Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives - ACILEX.
Contact Tracy : Tel : 01785 252377 or Email Tracy