Steve is the Head of Corporate and Litigation Services, an experienced Solicitor qualifying in 1988. His work covers the commercial and corporate fields as well as that of commercial and property disputes.
Steve can advise in relation to :
- Corporate - Company formation; Shareholder Agreements; Cross Options and any other corporate related matter;
- Business - share or asset sales or acquisitions, joint venture agreements, partnership matters, acting for a wide range of local businesses;
- Commercial Business - consumer and business contracts, terms and conditions, sale and supply of goods, supply of services, review of internal compliance;
- Landlord & Tenant - grant of leases, licences, sublets; sale or purchase of leasehold premises; enfranchisement, negotiating heads of terms; recovery of possession
- Trusts of Land - co-ownership issues or anything of a contentious nature where Steve is considered an expert given many years in family and property law;
- Commercial property and general civil litigation - Landlord & Tenant disputes, other property disputes, contract disputes, neighbour disputes, party wall disputes and boundary issues; trespass;
- Family law expert - after many years within this field Steve continues to supervise our family team and appears as advocate in the Family Court and Court of Protection. He has a particular interest in property disputes involving former cohabitants.
Clients : Steve acts for a wide range of clients from individuals to corporations, a number of SME's, health organisations such as Vets, Doctors, Dentists and Opticians, from local engineering firms to public schools. His clients and colleagues describe Steve as "a first-class lawyer, reliable and pragmatic with excellent communication and client care skills".
Steve's approach : Steve works closely with Debby Hackney and her team, who are becoming known as regional leaders for the quality of their work, client care and standards of service. Steve is happy to see clients at their business premises and is a straight talking lawyer. Steve has the ability to get to the heart of the issue very quickly and is committed to achieving the best for his clients but to do so in a way that produces an efficient, fair and positive result. His training and experience as a collaborative family lawyer have given him the negotiation skills to help his clients avoid costly court proceedings where possible;
Contact Steve : Tel 01782 8318313 or Email Steve