Lauren is a member of our Family Law team, working with Director and Head of Family Law, Carly Colclough.
Lauren supports Nowell Meller clients across both our Stafford and Stoke on Trent offices and she can advise in relation to:
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial matters including pension and income provisions on separation
- Spousal and Child maintenance
- Children arrangements
- Co-habitation disputes
- Separation Agreements - helping separating couples to define how they intend to live apart, deal with finances and arrangements for children
- Domestic Abuse
- Change of Name - whether relating to marriage or divorce
Clients: Lauren acts for a wide range of clients with differing needs and from varying backgrounds and is recommended by existing clients of the firm and local professionals who appreciate Lauren's down to earth and professional style.
Lauren's approach: She describes herself as "friendly and supportive with an empathetic nature" and this is certainly supported by feedback from clients who say "Lauren really does go the extra mile and helps make things clear each step of the way".
Accreditations: CCILEx Level 2 Certificate in Legal Studies. Level 3 Certificates in Criminal Law of Tort, Contract Law, Legal Research, Client Care Skills and Introduction to Law and Practice.