Jodie can advise in relation to :
- Residential property transactions - this includes high value, leasehold and other complex transactions; properties for investment or holiday lettings;
- Re-mortgage, further advances or transfer of equity - for individuals as well as in relation to matrimonial issues;
- Right to buy transactions - where the firm can sign-post clients who may need independent financial or mortgage advice;
- Help to Buy or Shared Ownership schemes - Jodie's knowledge helps clients through the maze of conditions and requirements;
- Residential new build sales - where Jodie deals with the firm's residential house builders after a site has been acquired and set up.
Clients : first time buyers getting onto the property ladder; those downsizing or scaling up for growing families; from investors building a property portfolio to residential house builders; Jodie represents a cross section of society and as the firm is included on the majority of lender panels she can also act for client and lender.
Jodie's approach : She understands the stress involved for clients when dealing with property transactions and her calm, efficient and friendly manner puts clients at ease straight away. Her advocacy skills gained whilst working in other areas of the law help her to resolve any conflicts that arise to ensure the firm's clients receive the best possible outcome. Jodie has an eye for detail and explains complicated processes and principles in a down to earth and practical way. She is always looking to improve the conveyancing process so that the firm's clients receive a bespoke, personal service.
Accreditations : CQS
Contact Jodie : Tel : 01782 813315 or Email the Team for a bespoke conveyancing quote