Debby is the Head of Commercial Property, the Director responsible for business development, support to our Stoke on Trent residential team. Qualified in 2000.
Debby can advise in relation to :
- Land - sale and purchase for commercial or residential development - this includes original acquisition, set up and plot sales;
- Landlord & Tenant matters - including grant or taking of a lease, dealing with assignments or subletting, assisting with rent reviews or dilapidation issues and negotiating heads of terms;
- Commercial refinance - where Debby is recommended by lenders for her understanding of each lender requirements;
- Buildings - sale and purchase of commercial buildings - whether owner occupier or investment led, freehold and complex leasehold interests, offices retail or industry; advising on capital allowances, VAT and other complex commercial principles;
- Business - sale and purchase of businesses whether by shares or assets - dealing with a variety of businesses throughout Staffordshire;
- Development - including advice on pre-emption agreements, joint ventures, options and overage agreement.
Clients : Debby acts for a wide range of clients from small local businesses through to larger corporations; from health through to engineering and manufacture; residential and commercial developers; acting for local charities, pension trustees, faith organisations.
Debby's approach : She cuts to the chase very quickly; takes time to understand a transaction in detail from the outset to meet time-scales and avoid confusion; works closely with a client's professional team to keep everyone advised which is why she is recommeded by local professionals and lenders; undertakes site visits and happy to meet clients at their business premises if required; down to earth and practical taking time to learn about a client's business to properly service their needs; positive and friendly approach; uses plain English.
Accredidations : CQS accredited; On the panel for majority of UK lenders; Governor of Hopedale Children & Family Services.
Contact Debby: Tel : 01782 813315 or 07763 328648 Email Debby