Claire qualified in 2009 after many years in the legal sector.
Claire can :
- Provide advice and representation in pre proceedings;
- Represent parents, grandparents and other parties in public law proceedings;
- Advise parents or grandparents on social services involvement;
- attend child protection conferences;
- Support and help parents who are encountering difficulties with contact to their children;
- Apply for Protective Injunctive Orders against perpetrators of domestic violence;
- Guide, advise and represent parents in private law matters;
- Undertake her own advocacy always ensuring clients have consistency throughout proceedings.
Clients : Whether acting for parents, grand-parents or other parties in proceedings, Claire is part of a dedicated team committed to the highest standards of advice and understanding.
Claire's approach : She has a calm, professional and caring nature; always looks to ensure clients receive practical, easy to understand advice and support; she understands the sensitive nature of children cases and provides step by step guidance through the maze of proceedings; she is a very good listener.
Accreditations : Member of the Advanced Family Law Panel specialising in Children and Domestic Violence.