Carly is the Head of our Family Law team and qualified in 2012. She became a Director of the Company in 2018.
Carly can advise in relation to:
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial matters including pension and income provisions on separation
- Spousal and Child maintenance
- Children arrangements
- Co-habitation disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements - where its crucial to take expert advice to secure more certainty around financial situations
- Separation Agreements - helping separating couples to define how they intend to live apart, deal with finances and arrangements for children
- Domestic Abuse
- Change of Name - whether relating to marriage or divorce
Clients: Carly acts for a wide range of clients with differing needs and from varying backgrounds - stay at home parents, grandparents, managing directors, police officers, farmers, teachers, all levels of medical professionals and everything in between; she represents existing clients of the firm and is recommended by other local professionals and previous clients.
Carly's approach: She is described as friendly but frank in her approach to cases. She strives to go the extra mile for all clients and is empathetic to the fact that she is dealing with somone's life; Carly's clients are never just a 'case' and she prides herself on her commitment to client care and recommendations she receives from clients. She was recently described by a fellow family law specialist as 'a very dedicated and excellent lawyer providing first class service'.
Accreditations: Collaborative Lawyer. Resolution Member.