Ali specialises in family and care law, is based at our Stafford office and has worked in the legal sector since 1990.
Ali assists the Care Team, working closely with Cathie Seville and Claire Morrey to :
- provide advice and representation in pre proceedings;
- represent parent, grandparents and other parties in public law proceedings;
- advise parents or grandparents on social services involvement;
- attend child protection conferences;
- support and help parents who are encountering difficulties with contact to their children;
- apply for Protective Orders against perpetrators of domestic violence;
- guide, advise and represent parents in private law matters;
- undertake where appropriate her own advocacy - always ensuring clients have consistency throughout proceedings.
Clients : Ali works with the care team who act for a range of clients from parents facing care proceedings, Guardians acting for children, victims of domestic violence and clients encountering children contact and residence issues.
Ali's approach : Ali says it gives her great satisfaction to help clients through a difficult and emotional time and to secure a good outcome for them and their families. Ali's caring, straight forward and practical approach provides clients with reassurance and understanding.
Accreditation : Associate Member of the National Association of Licensed Paralegals and member of the Professional Paralegal Register. Ali has also undertaken a Fellowship in Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Law and her past experience includes conveyancing and personal injury. Ali is also a Director of a local charitable organisation.
Contact Ali : Tel 01785 273155 or Email Ali